Monday 11 April 2016

Design ideas for Claudia


The mood board I have created for Claudia features the style of wallpaper I want to use as a background, the smudged makeup effect and the feathers. I am keen to make my character look a bit 'off' and a bit strange; given her fictional upbringing I thought this would be appropriate.

I want the makeup to be a pink lip, smudged to one side, as if the character has been overthinking something, got worked up or upset/angry. Her makeup will be flaky smudges of black to show that she's not really aware of her appearance. I will be using a worn out black top and a feather neckpiece around her neck, because she is inspired by gothic fashion in the films she watches! I want to shoot in the studio, attaching wallpaper to the black boards in there. I want the lighting to be gloomy in the background but her face to be well lit so you can see all the makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment