Tuesday 5 April 2016

Design ideas for Mrs Laderman



I have created a mood board to get inspired for my character. She is a witch in touch with nature, and the inspiring word I have chosen is 'woods' so I have decided to use warm spring colours and props that blend with the background. I am going to shooting on location; the props include a black dress and a brown fur coat. To the left is a design for the makeup, going along the lines of a vintage theme. I have trialled this on my model and was pleased with it! I'm not sure if I want to make it slightly more glam and 'out there' to suit my fictional characters personality.

In terms of photography ideas, I want to try and find a few branches that can create shadows on my models face to create interesting images. I'm glad to have chosen a model with dark hair because I want her to look mysterious - my model has particularly striking eyes so this will be a great feature in the final images - I hope the makeup makes them pop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment