Thursday 7 April 2016

Practising 'Mrs Laderman'

MAKEUP


I wanted to create a dark yet soft and slightly sexual look for my character. The idea originally was to go very simplistic, with a dark smokey eye and dark berry red lip. When I practised this makeup look however, I didn't feel like it had the magic, WOW power that I wanted. I decided to stick with the original smokey eye but I tried a nude lip. I still wasn't feeling it.. So on a whim I decided to try these black sequins! I was going to stick with just black on their own but the contract between those and the rose gold sequins made my models eye pop so I put those on too.

Products used:
  • Illamasqua skin primer in matte
  • bareMinerals bareSkin foundation in 
  • Illamasqua loose powder
  • Kryolan concealer palette
  • Revolution cream contour palette
  • Revolutions palette - dusty brown 
  • Illamasqua black eye shadow
  • Forever makeup HD brow kit in ash brown 
  • Benefit THEY'RE REAL mascara in black 
  • Primark 'full look' lashes
  • Primark sequin kit (black and rose gold)
  • Kryolan lip palette in nude
  • Revolution HD baked highlighter
Tools used:
  • Zoeva buffing brush
  • Zoeva concealer brush
  • Zoeva mini buffing brush
  • Zoeva powder brush
  • Kryolan eyeshadow brush
  • Mac crease blending brush
  • Zoeva contour brush
  • Kryolan lip brush
  • Unknown (amazon brand) highlighting fan brush
  • Tweezers

No comments:

Post a Comment